The final agenda and digital conference booklet can be downloaded below:
Confirmed Speakers Include:
• Dr Bill Rodriguez, FIND
• Professor Yap Boum, Epicentre, Research arm of Médecins Sans Frontières, Cameroon.
• Professor John Watson, Deputy Chief Medical Officer, Department of Health.
• Professor Rosanna Peeling, London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine.
• Dr Andy Ramsay, Scientist at the Special Programme for Research and Training in Tropical Diseases (TDR), World Health Organisation.
• Dr Analiza Rollon, University of the Philippines
• Professor David Mabey, London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine.
• Professor Rachel McKendry, UCL, London.
• Ivor Langley, Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine.
• NIHR Imperial DEC Team
• Professor Amit Dinda, All India Institute Of Medical Sciences, Delhi, India.
• Dr Tariq Sadiq, St. George’s, University of London.
• Deusdedit Tusubira, Mbarara University of Science and Technology, Uganda.
• Dr Barrie Rooney, University of Kent.
• Professor Wamadeva Balachandran, Brunel University London.
• Dr Nuno Reis, University of Bath.
• Bethan Wolfenden of Bento Labs will be demonstrating the Bento Lab on Day 2 of the conference, a low cost PCR Lab.